REPUBLICAN FOR STATE SENATE 37TH DISTRICT
Meet George Ranville
Leader By Example
- Small Business Owner – Biere De Mac Brew Works
- Mackinaw City Village Trustee
- Founded Wheelchair Charity
- Former Navy Officer Lieutenant Commander
- Constitutional Conservative
God Country Family. A family man, and father of two grown married children with 5 small granddaughters, George wants to see our state’s economy and small communities flourish. Wasteful spending and intrusive government regulations threaten our hard working families in Northern Michigan and a prosperous future.
- Lower Taxes
- True the Vote
- Energy – Keep line 5 Open
- Return to Pro-energy Policy
- Support Small Business
- Refine and Remove Regulations
Leadership For Northern Michigan
Friends of George Ranville for 37th District State Senate
(Your contribution to Friends of George Ranville will support the election of Ranville for Michigan 37th Senate Seat.)
Maximum cumulative contribution per election cycle is $2100 per person
NOTE; George Ranville is a former member of the United States Navy.
The use of his military rank, job titles, and photographs in uniform does
not imply endorsement by the Department of the Navy or the
Department of Defense.